President Trump on Monday warned Oman that the US will “bomb the s–t” out of them if they interfere in the simmering conflict with Iran in the Strait of Hormuz.
“If Oman gets in the way, we’ll bomb the s–t out of them,” Trump said bluntly in an interview with Fox News’ Trey Yingst as a tentative cease-fire agreement between the US and Iran is due to expire.
Iran said last week that it was in talks with Oman about how to reopen the world’s busiest oil shipping channel, which has been the site of frequent conflict since the start of the war.
The Islamic regime has used the strait, where nearly one-fifth of the world’s seaborne oil traverses, for leverage during the conflict – repeatedly causing gas prices to spike as November’s midterm elections approach.
The president said Friday during a rally for GOP candidates on Long Island that he plans to declare the Strait of Hormuz “a territory of the United States” after the war.














